Sometimes you need a quick and easy way to edit a pdf, add annotations, a signature and maybe blur some private information. Markup Hero is perfect for this.
- Start by uploading a PDF. If the file has multiple pages, you’ll immediately see those pages shown in the page navigator on the side of your markup.
- Choose a page and start adding annotations. Click the signature tool to sign on the dotted line. You can change color, resize and of course copy and paste on another page if you have multiple signature lines.
- Click the blur tool and select an area you want to permanently obscure. Click apply to lock it in.
- You can drag to re-order pages, delete the ones you don’t need and copy or download individual pages as a PNG or JPG. Or download the entire set of pages with all the markup included as a PDF.
- Or of course, send a share link for review or set the markup to
collabfor counter signatures. Check out our video on collaboration for more on how that works.